Citizens Bank implements more COVID-19 safety measures; says no mask no entry

In continuing to support national efforts to curtail the spread of the novel coronavirus, Citizens Bank has compiled a list of new measures which...

81-Y-O man is latest COVID-19 fatality; death count now 610

The Ministry of Health (MOH) has informed that one more person, who tested positive for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), has died. This takes the...

Guyana records 180th COVID-19 death

The Ministry of Health (MOH) has informed that one more person, who tested positive for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), has died. This takes the...

MOBILE COVID-19 TESTING UNITS AVAILABLE FROM TODAY

The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) will today commence mobile testing for the novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) at the East LaPenitence Health Centre in...

128 individuals from Regions Three, Four now certified patient care assistants

One hundred twenty-eight individuals from Regions Three and Four graduated on Tuesday as Patient Care Assistants (PCAs), significantly bolstering Guyana’s healthcare workforce. Of the 128...

Private Sector Commission displeased with how Task Force is handling COVID-19; calls for immediate...

The Private Sector Commission (PSC) is concerned about the manner in which the National COVID-19 Task Force (NCTF) is addressing the COVID-19 pandemic. In...

Despite increased domestic resources, Region still at risk of losing HIV gains

Acular, focus is needed for more domestic funding even as countries in the Caribbean and Guyana continue to see a decline in international funding. Making...

11,205 nursery-aged children screened for underlying conditions

Over 11,000 first and second-year nursery children have been screened for underlying health conditions as part of the Ministry of Health’s Comprehensive Child and...

COVID-19: GCCI call on G/T businesses to implement 7p.m. Curfew

Even as the number of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases continue to increase in Guyana, the Capital city, Georgetown remains open. The Mayor and...

COVID-19 Update: No new cases; three more recover

The number of confirmed COVID-19 cases remains at 74 and 15 persons have recovered so far, Public Health Minister, Volda Lawrence said today. Some 464...

Recent Updates